Saturday, December 5, 2009

Second Guessing

I must stop watching Say Yes to the Dress on TLC...because it's making me want to go try on every single different type of wedding dress that is out there. When I went shopping with my mom and my bridesmaid Jennifer, it didn't take more than three or four dresses for me to figure out which dress I wanted...it even happened to be the first one that my mom put her hands on in the store. Now I'm starting to second guess myself - I went into dress shopping with such a definite idea of what I wanted: no poof, with straps, very simple. Maybe I should have tried on the big ball gowns and the mermaid silhouettes just to make sure they weren't what I wanted. Now I am feeling like I didn't really enjoy the dress shopping as much as I could have...or maybe should have.

Or maybe I just need to stop buying into the sentimental wedding crap that comes out of the Kleinfeld's salespeople on the show.

No comments: