Friday, December 9, 2011

Pinterest Show and Tell

Last Friday I was organizing my Pinterest boards, eliminating things I had pinned twice and cleaning out pins that I just wasn't interested in anymore.  It gave me a chance to really sort through all the recipes that I have pinned and I found three that inspired me to cook this week!

Sunday night: Chicken Enchilada Pasta

The recipe is super long so I'm not going to post it here, but not very hard to follow and it makes a TON of food!  Craig and I definitely had at least two more meals each of pasta for lunch and dinner this week.  I'd personally like it a little bit spicier but maybe next time I could liven it up with some pico de gallo on top or something.  

Tuesday night: Ham and Cheese Sliders

These little sandwiches were SO easy to make!  I made the dressing to go on top while Craig cut up the ham and cheese.  It was a great "dinner" sandwich that we paired with some barbeque chips.  I was a little nervous about how the leftovers would taste after being in the fridge but they were just as good!  I would definitely not skimp on buying GOOD ham from the deli - I think that makes a HUGE difference.

Friday night: Pizza Casserole

I'm trying this one tonight - it seems easy to make and looks like it will taste great with a big salad.  

That's all the pinning that I've been doing lately - my plan for Saturday is to make Natalie a Christmas tutu to wear when she goes to visit Santa on Sunday!



1 comment:

Erin said...

Dang girl! These all look amazing! I may be stealing that pizza casserole. That's right up my hubby's ally!