Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday Day Book

Outside my window...it is almost 8:00am and everything is quiet on this Sunday morning.
I am thinking...about making breakfast for Craig - pancakes and scrambled eggs.

I am thankful for...my lovely neighbor down the street that baby-sat Natalie yesterday afternoon and did a wonderful job!

From the learning rooms...I have my 7th and 8th grade volleyball teams all decided.  That doesn't mean that everyone is HAPPY about it, but I know that I made the right decision. 

From the kitchen...Craig made Chicken Cordon Bleu last week with rice and green beans!

I am wearing...a t-shirt and shorts.  Natalie is wearing her jammies top and a diaper.

I am creating...lots of to-do lists. 

I am going...to disengage and let other people handle her drama.

I am reading...not much at the moment.  I definitely need to turn OFF the television and do something more relaxing and productive with my time.

I am hoping...that I am able to hold it together this volleyball season.

I am hearing...Nick Jr. cartoonsand Natalie trying to crawl on the blankets on the floor.
Around the house...we have about three baskets of laundry that are waiting to be folded, but it's almost to the point where I might as well just wash them all again.
One of my favorite things...Natalie.  Everything about her right now is fun and exciting.  She is learning new things everyday like sitting up and trying to crawl!
A few plans for the rest of the week: I have two volleyball games this week and then a 6th grade Open House on Tuesday.  I'm really not looking forward to the time demands of volleyball season.  I love working with my girls...I just wish that I didn't have to be away from Natalie so much.

No comments: