Monday, January 2, 2012

September 2011

 The next few posts I'm going to be linking up with Robin at Farewell Stranger who writes a beautifully personal PPD blog.  She's doing a series of blog posts which look back at the wonderful moments of the past year despite struggling through motherhood and PPD.  I'm doing this series along with her because I desperately want to remember the first year of Natalie's life as something positive and beautiful instead of full of pain, frustration, anger, anxiety and darkness.

CRAWLING!
I didn't take a lot of pictures during the month of September because most of my time was spent trying to keep my head above water due to the craziness of volleyball season and mommyhood.  But this was the month that Natalie really started moving all on her own and she was always just interested in getting to one thing - SHOES.  Apparently she is my daughter after all.




Being a mommy and getting up to go to work every morning was hard somedays because I knew that it would be a long time until I saw her again, but being able to go to work and spend time with my awesome 8th grade volleyball players definitely made it worthwhile.  Other than that, I don't really remember September - it passed so quickly and was chock full of games, Open Houses and tournaments that it's all just a blur.

No comments: