Thursday, November 17, 2011

Show and Tell: Fitness #1


THE INSPIRATION:

THE MATERIALS:
- The weight room at school
- Athletic shoes, shorts, a t-shirt and a ponytail

THE TIME:
Just a few minutes to get all of that done once.

THE RESULT:
I wish it was that easy....one work out and BAM!  Bikini model.  Unfortunately, working off the baby weight is going to take more time than one afternoon in the gym.

HOW WILL I USE IT?
I went into the gym on my conference period to work-out and I'll be honest.....it was a good warm-up for me.  I wouldn't rely on it to be my WHOLE work-out.  I had already done a short work-out in the morning with our 8th graders and then again with my 6th graders during their fitness day activity so I was just kind of finishing off my work-out for the day (and maybe those curly fries I had for lunch).  I used it as a warm-up and then went ahead and did my circuit training with the weight machines.

WHAT WILL I DO DIFFERENTLY?
I don't know if I will use this one again - it was really choppy with only doing a few crunches and push-ups and always switching off between things.  I've got a few others saved on Pinterest that I'll be trying soon.

What have YOU been pinning and creating lately?!

No comments: