Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sunday Day Book

Outside my window...it is 7:35 pm and it is still pretty warm outside.  Craig and I took the girls for a walk about an hour ago and we were all sweating when it was finished.

I am thinking...no...PRAYING that this week has got to be better than last week.

I am thankful for...my principal and co-workers for encouraging me and expressing their unwavering support of me as a coach and a person.

From the learning rooms...I've really been challenged in the past week to examine myself and my coaching practices.  It's been an interesting week to say the least but I've resolved the issues and I have a new plan of action should these issues arise again.

From the kitchen...Craig is going to attempt to make his favorite meal this week - Poppyseed Chicken Casserole.  Yum.

I am wearing...another t-shirt and running shorts.  I really need to change my wardrobe every once in awhile.

I am creating...lots of fun fall activities for Craig, Natalie and I to do soon.

I am going...to take the day off from work on October 11th with Craig and we're taking the munchkin to the State Fair.  I can't wait for a fun four day weekend.

I am reading...more like DEVOURING The Girl Who Played With Fire.  I love this trilogy - it's been one of the best book series that I've read probably since I first read Harry Potter.  It's got mystery, intrigue, suspense and some of the most complex characters.

I am hoping...that my girls get their first win this week.  I need some goodness this week with volleyball.

I am hearing...television and Angie snoring next to me.  She is resting after taking a long walk tonight.

Around the house...Craig is insistent that we decorate for fall so after a trip to Garden Ridge on Saturday we've got pumpkins and gourds starting to accumulate around the house.  Now if only the weather will adjust appropriately.

One of my favorite things...lazy mornings in bed with the hubs, the pup and the baby girl.

A few plans for the rest of the week: I have volleyball games on Monday and Thursday and a high school volleyball game on Tuesday night. I think Craig and I are going to do some Halloween decorating projects on Saturday and then Natalie takes her six month photos on Sunday morning!

A picture to share:
This is a picture that Ms. Rebecca sent me last week of my smiling, happy girl.  Makes me feel good to know that she is being taken care of by someone who adores her.



No comments: