Sunday, September 23, 2012

iPhoning It In

It's all I've got right now but at least it's something, right? Yesterday was an all day volleyball tournament for me while Craig was home sick with pink eye, the stomach flu and a staph infection.

In other news...I'm running away with the circus. I think it would be calmer and more relaxing than living in my house right now.




Those blue eyes...just like her daddy's.



Being sick means staying indoors and wearing jammies all day.



Being sick also means copping major attitude.



Ajax is the ultimate love bug.



Having a picnic upstairs due to a lack of furniture downstairs.



Sick baby girl loving her cuddles.



Symbolic for my life, no?


Her "don't interrupt my snack" face during a volleyball game.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: