Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I'm Still Alive

It's been awhile since I've been on here.  Christmas break has been happening and it's been an interesting mix of pure magic and indescribable joy while watching Natalie soak up the traditions of the holiday season, but also incredibly frustrating with bouts of anxiety and anger tossed in there as well.

And it's really only been a week and a few days.

There's a lot floating around in my brain regarding the requisite "old year vs. new year" stuff along with a general update on the growth and development of the littlest member of our family.

But that's all for another day.

Right now I am seated on the creamy shag bathroom rug in front of the bathtub whose ledge is full of hair ties, bows and brushes so that Natalie can play with "Momma hair."

It's my own personal hair salon.......try to contain your jealousy.

Last night she packed all the essentials (cell phone, sunglasses, keys and Sesame Street music player) into her handmade Beatles purse and took her babies for a stroll around the house.



This also occurred.

Who is she talking to? Always her Nonna.

- Posted using BlogPress
from my iPhone

No comments: