Monday, June 11, 2012

Family Photos

Here are a ton of the wonderful family photos that we took at the beginning of May - I feel like Natalie has already grown up so much since these were taken.

She loves balloons!

So excited - I got her little outfit at Old Navy!  So cute and so cheap!

And of course she had to wear her turquoise jelly sandals.



Loving on her Ajax dog.

I think this is the one that I'm going to get framed for the living room.


Love this one.

Ha!  We told her to hold up the sign and she certainly followed directions!

My big girl.


Showing off all her teeth!

I know I'm partial.....but she sure is a beautiful child.

And full of personality as well.

Natalie, me and my mother who came along to help wrangle the pups and Natalie.




They're both so silly.

I'm framing this one for Father's Day for Craig.

And of course we couldn't forget about my four legged fur babies.


Like mother like daughter.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I just adore these photos. They are just perfect, such a beautiful reflection of your family. I can't even begin to tell you a favorite :)

Melissa said...

THESE ARE ADORABLE LAURA!!! (all caps was definitely necessary!!)