Friday, May 13, 2011

Two Months Old!

 
Sunday, May 8th, 2011: Two Months Old

Vital Stats:
10lb. 12oz. - 50th percentile
23.25in. - 90th percentile

She is really starting to smile and interact with people by grinning and cooing...and sometimes screaming.

She goes to bed around 9:30 and sleeps all the way until 7:00 in the morning!

We are in the general routine of "eat, play, sleep" and repeat those three things several times a day - her favorite part of the day is when Daddy gets home and gets on the floor with her and Angie to play in her little baby gym thing. 

She is wearing 0-3 month clothes with the exception of her full body pajamas - she is in 3-6 months of those because her body and feet are so long!

Here are some pictures of things she has done in the past month:


 She met her Uncle Tim (Craig's dad's younger brother) and Aunt Sheryl who drove in from Abilene and met us at Texas de Brazil in Ft. Worth for dinner.  We will see them again next weekend when we drive out to Abilene for their eldest son's wedding.

 She took lots of naps and looked very cute while sleeping.


 
She celebrated her first Easter with TWO special new outfits!

She helped Daddy recover from his shoulder surgery by taking a much needed nap with him on a Saturday morning.
She helped me to celebrate my very first Mother's Day by giving me two new books to read while I rock her to sleep!  Tina Fey's Bossypants and Sweet Valley Confidential.  Angie gave me a Vera Bradley travel wallet for when Craig and I go on our vacations - I have a place to put all our boarding passes, our IDs and all other paperwork that I seem to be responsible for when we travel!  Craig gave the greatest gift of all - he gave me all the fun Bath and Body Works stuff AND took care of Natalie and Angie while I enjoyed a bubble bath complete with lit candle and while reading Tina Fey's book!

No comments: