Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Just a few questions...

HIM:

1. Who is your man? Craig

2. How long have you been together? Officially...a little over two years but unofficially...a lot longer than that.

3. How long did you date? We were "officially" dating for about 11 months before we got engaged.

4. How old is your man? 36...10 years older than me.

5. Who eats more? On a normal day he probably does but my appetite can sometimes give him a run for his money.

6. Who said "I love you" first? I asked him about this the other day...neither of us can remember! I remember telling a friend of mine several months before we started dating that "I love Craig and I know I'm going to marry him...I just can't date him right now."

7. Who is taller? Most of the time we're pretty even heights.

8. Who sings better? Neither!!

9. Who is smarter? I think it depends on which kinds of smarts you're talking about. I have the book smarts but he has more business and common sense smarts.

10. Whose temper is worse? Mine is worse on a regular basis but when he gets riled up and explodes it's pretty intense.

11. Who does the laundry? He puts it in and switches the loads around but I won't let him fold anything.

12. Who takes out the garbage? He usually takes the garbage can to the curb on Monday mornings but we both take the garbage bags out to the can in the garage.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.

14. Who pays the bills? I do, I don't think he even knows what bills we have

15. Who is better with the computer? Probably pretty equal.

16. Who cooks dinner? I definitely cook all the meals...but he will usually grill.

17. Who drives when you are together? He usually drives but when he has had surgery, I have to drive him around.

18. Who pays when you go out? Mostly me because I have my purse and he leaves his cards in the car.

19. Who is most stubborn? That's a tough one...we're both pretty stubborn, but about different things.

20. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? It goes back and forth.

21. Whose parents do you see the most? Probably his mom a little bit more because she lives so much closer, but my parent's aren't that far away either.

22. Who kissed who first? He definitely kissed me first...right after he tucked me into bed when I sprained my ankle.

23. Who proposed? He proposed in our bedroom after we both had just gotten home from work and were still in our track pants and hoodies!

24. Who is more sensitive? Definitely me.

25. Who wears the pants in the family? I look to him for a lot of guidance and major family decisions, but I think I'm the emotional backbone of the family.

No comments: