Tuesday, July 14, 2009

100th Post!

It's been about 2 and a 1/2 years since I started posting and I have now reached my 100th post! Hurray for me sticking with something for this long. It's amazing how much things in my life have changed since my very first post.
Today Craig and I went and got another thing accomplished for the wedding: our wedding bands. Although we didn't buy them, we know exactly what we want and how much they cost.
This is my engagement ring - it's a traditional diamond solitaire but with a more modern twist with the thicker band and squared edges.

Here is what I have picked out for my wedding band - the diamonds are set into the band and don't go all the way around. Initially I will get just one, but would like to acquire another one in the future for the other side of my ring. After all, I like things to be symmetrical!

Here is the wedding band that Craig chose for himself - it's made out of tungsten metal which doesn't scratch and it also has a more charcoal gray sheen to it instead of the bright white gold of the traditional mens wedding band.

No comments: