Sunday, May 27, 2007

Bored

I need a hobby.

Desperately.

It is summer and I am so utterly bored. I have been dreaming of summer vacation for about 9 months. Since August 14th to be exact. And now that it's here - I'm bored. Maybe it's the weather (rainy and crappy) or maybe it's the fact that many of my friends are not teachers. Thus, they can't go shopping or hang out on a Tuesday afternoon at 2:00.

So back to the business of creating a hobby for myself. I would like for it to be something that is:
1. productive...therefore drinking is out of the picture.
2. inexpensive...therefore drinking is out of the picture.
3. creative...therefore...well, you get the idea.
4. healthy...ditto.

I really want to get back into working out everyday, but with my back pain still flaring up, I'm a little apprehensive about it. I was thinking about taking a painting class or something creative like that, but it costs money and tends to be a bit messy and I'm a big fan of keeping my clothes looking nice.

So....I don't know WHAT I'm going to do this summer. But I know that sitting around on the internet and drinking every night will not be a part of it.

No comments: