Friday, November 2, 2012

Mind Officially BLOWN

I generally consider myself a pretty intelligent and quick-witted person.

Some other people would probably consider me conceited.

But I also know that I'm smarter than them so their opinion doesn't really matter.

Just kidding.

But in all reality, I discovered something today that should have been completely obvious from….about two years ago.

Did you know that you can write a blog in a Word Document and then post it to Blogger?

Hush. I hear you all saying "duh, Laura…of course you can you idiot!"

Well. I always saw that little "New Blog Post" when I would open up a new document in Word, but I never really gave it much thought.

Until today.

And then it happened. My mind was officially BLOWN.

I can add a signature.

I can change fonts with ease.

I can upload and organize my pictures.

And then I felt a little sheepish. Whoops. Apparently I've been doing everything on this blog the hard way for about the two years that I've had this computer.

Sigh.

So there you have it. I might have all the book smarts in the world, but sometimes I could use just a little bit more common sense.

1 comment:

annajanine said...

Never knew this. What?!?! Way easier! I had moved away from using Blogger 2 years ago out of annoyance, but I use Windows Live Writer instead...but good to know this is available, too!