Thursday, February 3, 2011

Two Kinds of Cowboys

In December, Craig and I had a took a quick two night vacation to Nashville to stay at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel and to see Garth Brooks in concert.  Garth is such an amazing performer and we had a lovely time just the two of us hanging out and relaxing.




For Craig's birthday, I scheduled us a guided tour of Cowboys Stadium and it was so much fun.  Craig loved being able to see all the behind-the-scenes stuff and I liked learning all the interesting tidbits about the amount of work and planning that went into building the gargantuan structure.  What made it even better for me was that the staff was preparing for the next week's Cotton Bowl featuring my Texas A&M Aggies!

 Craig sitting in the "business suite" that belongs to Jerry Jones.
 Gig 'em Aggies!!!

 Because of the weather, the Cowboys weren't able to practice out at Valley Ranch so they had to move indoors at the stadium.  We weren't able to tour their locker room or get out onto the actual football field, but that was okay...we got to see the team practice! 
 Former Aggie, quarterback Stephen McGee getting ready to put the play in motion.
Now that I've finally figured out how to use and upload our new camera (that we got in August) hopefully I'll be putting a lot more pictures on the blog...especially once Natalie is born - I'll actually probably bore you to death with pictures of her being the most awesome baby in the entire world.

No comments: