Thursday, November 8, 2007

Words of Wisdom from SATC

Since being introduced to Sex and the City by my former roommate, I have fallen in love with the show. I can see myself and relate to every episode, but by far, my favorite is the last episode because of the following quotes made by Carrie.

At the end of an emotionally unfufilling relationship with the Russian:
"I am someone who is looking for love. REAL love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't live without each other love."

At the end of the final episode; regarding relationships.
"There are those who open you to something new and exotic. There are those that are old and familiar. There are those that bring up lots of questions. There are those that bring you somewhere unexpected. There are those that bring you far from where you started. There are those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you you love, well that's fabulous."

I couldn't have put it any better myself.

No comments: