Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Day Book

My MONDAY Day Book

Outside my window … the trees in our front yard are a bit more manicured.  Craig trimmed them down yesterday afternoon.  Now people should be able to see our front door from the street.

I am thinking … that I might have underestimated this parenting thing.

I am thankful for … coffee.

I am hoping … that I can get a nap in sometime this afternoon.

On my mind … past lives, choices and independence.

Noticing that …I still have that stinky dog.

A few plans for the week … massage and lunch with my mother tomorrow followed by a baby shower at school, my doctor's appointment on Wednesday, lunch with a friend on Thursday and I'm going to try to make it up to the hospital to visit another friend sometime during the week.

From the kitchen … I made tilapia with onion oven baked potatoes and zucchini on Friday night.  Tonight will be garlic lemon broccoli and spaghetti.  One good thing that has come out of this maternity leave - I sure am eating at home a lot more. 

Around the house … there is always laundry to be done, dirt and grass to be swept and a disgusting green pool out back that will hopefully be fixed today!

One of my favorite things … coffee, coffee, coffee.

A picture I am sharing … Two of my favorite people in the world - my ya ya sisters, Heather and Amy.

No comments: