A little timeline of events regarding my daughter's impeccable timing this morning.
- Undress Natalie down to her diaper and put her in her crib.
- Get bathing stuff all ready: run the water and get out the tub, towels, soap and washcloths.
- Put Natalie in the bathtub and take off a wet diaper.
- I grab a washcloth, put soap on it and as I'm about to put it on her to start her bath...AND...
- She poops.
- I put a diaper BACK on her, place her BACK in the crib and run downstairs for every disinfectant cleaning product I have.
- Wash out tub thoroughly with OxyClean Baby and Clorox wipes.
- Repeat process from the top.