Sunday, January 17, 2010

Something else I stole from Molly

1. If you were a color, what would you be? I know what my two favorite colors are and I think that I float back and forth between both of them. Turquoise - bright, flashy and full of energy as well as Sage Green - calm, relaxing and deceptively wise.

2. If you were a flower (or plant), what would you be? A pink hydrangea - grows a little out of control at time and doesn't always show the true beauty.

3. If you were an animal, what kind would you be? A dog...I'm pretty loyal and I like to sleep and chase balls around. Volleyballs, basketballs, footballs...

4. If you were a shoe, what type would you be? A sneaker - the shoe that is always prepared for everything and anything to come along.

5. If you were a typeface, which font would you be? Probably something boring like Times New Roman...straight and to the point.

No comments: