Sunday, December 19, 2010

What's in a name?

First of all, I need a new blog title. I originally chose "Being the Cheese" because of the Farmer in the Dell song...at the end of the song, the cheese always stood alone and that's what I was doing when I first began this blog. I was the sole single woman out of all my friends and I was carefully (and sometimes not so carefully) navigating the dating world. Well, obviously I'm not standing alone anymore because I have Craig, Angie the pup and a baby girl on the way. So what to rename this blog? I don't want it to be anything like "The Nelsons" because no offense to my dear husband...this blog isn't always about US, sometimes it's just about me which is how I like it, thankyouverymuch. It gives me a space to kind of sound of or express things that are going on in MY brain or MY life which I think will be very helpful and necessary when Natalie arrives and most of MY life is devoted to taking care of her. I know I have some very creative thinkers out there and I welcome all of your suggestions!

1 comment:

MamaZam said...

How about "Whoa, Nelly!"? I like it! What about "Two Coaches and a Baby"? "Living in LaLa's Land"?

I'll keep thinking.