Thursday, August 28, 2008

Love and Nutra System

I am a good girlfriend. I am a good girlfriend. I am a good girlfriend.

Just keep telling myself that...as I shove down another piece of salad, when what I really want is a big fat Taco Bueno burrito drenched in cheese and salsa.

The BF has started subscribing and eating the Nutra System diet plan this week. Coincidentally it is also the first week of school...therefore moderately stressful and a bit chaotic. The perfect emotional recipe for lots of dinners out, lunches from Chick Fil A, as well as beer and wings while watching the Cowboys play tonight.

But no. He decided that the first week of the new school year was the best time to turn over a new leaf and start leading a healthier lifestyle. Don't get me wrong - I am totally supporting him becoming healthier and therefore happier with himself.

But he's HUNGRY. And that makes him CRANKY.

Wish us luck while this whole lifestyle sets in...

No comments: